Cards created this year to send to our Nation's Heros....24

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Connie!!!

Time for another Creative Team Birthday card!!  This one will actually get in the mail, I swear!!  Connie is a super talented crafter who is also going to school.  I just love her facebook post/vents about homework and studying!!   Hope you have a great day, Beautiful!!

I used some hoarded Webster's pages paper, one of my favorite Kanban stamps, swirlled on pearl pen and of course you can't go wrong with I Love Grunge Rumple Ribbon.  Stop on by Connie's blog to leave some birthday love!


4 comments:

  1. I adore this Katie!!!! The "I Love Grunge" was a stellar choice!!! I just know Connie's gonna love this too!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lala what a yummy cupcake card - I know Connie will heart this........cyberhugs.......Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a "sweet" card! The grunge ribbon looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cupcake paper! I have some of it too! It's so yummy!! And your cupcake is so sweet!!! And grunge!!! I love Grunge!! Thanks so much for making me feel so special!

    ReplyDelete